Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

crazy max-question

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 05:08 AM
abearcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy max-question

I am thinking of getting one but I'm trying to figure out what I need for a complete kit (sort of like HL's here is what you need). A list of part numbers/approx. cost of the required bits and a reputable supplier would be very much appreciated from anyone who has bought this plane.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:33 PM
DICK-ELECTRIC

Hard to give you a complete list as you do not mention what you have that you may already have to install. It comes with a motor, gearbox and prop. From scratch you will also have to have an ESC (for the motor, an electric speed control with BEC, battery elimator circuit) at least 3 servos, a receiver and at least one battery. Lots of 5 minute epoxy and a handfull of spare props. If this is your first plane for a parkflyer I would discourage you from buying it. I also assume that you already have at least a 4 channel transmitter. It is a real bargin for a first aileron plane and a lot of fun to fly, but a real handfull to start with. Hope this does not discourage you, but I have to assume you are totally new to Parkflying or you might not have to ask this question. They are sold by many local hobby shops and by nearly all major shops. Gud Flying.......Dick
Old 11-11-2002, 01:42 AM
abearcat

I'm new to the sport but I've been flying the wingo in windy conditions for about 6 months. I really don't care about the $'s but would like the best system for this plane and perhaps others if it doesn't work out. I figure if I get good hardware this plane is so cheap I can learn a lot from it (or it's replacements) before I move on to bigger things. I presently own only one 3 channel radio for the wingo. I appreciate your input.