Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Indoor Flying?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 04:28 PM
FREEBIRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indoor Flying?

Just curious, what are you cold weather folks flying indoors? I've been flying the Tigermoth and Little Party, but I'd like something more aerobatic that flys in a standard size gym.

Thanks.
Old 01-27-2002, 06:02 PM
Cactus.
My Feedback: (1)

Default Indoor Flying?

You cant go wrong with a IFO or Mini IFO, theres loads of info on this forum going about, think a web site is www.flyifo.com
Old 01-28-2002, 10:42 PM
RC_Eflyer-RCU

Default Indoor Flying?

Get a Tiny from Todds Models, or one of the planes from Anything RC like the Forward Freddie or Twin Freddie.

www.toddsmodels.com

www.anytingrc.com

--Paul
Old 01-28-2002, 11:14 PM
FREEBIRD

Default Indoor Flying

Thanks for the replies, the pre-built IFO's look pretty good. As for indoor, I didn't need it this weekend, it got up to 56 deg. and I pulled out almost every flyable plane I own and sent them up, it was great! I just got into indoor this year, and it's great to be able to fly nice and warm, but it just doesn't replace that need to bore high altitude holes in the sky. It's not going to last much longer, forecast is calling for snow this weekend in MI., so I better get that IFO ordered, to do some indoor aerobatics. I set-up an Ikarus Mach 3 delta, but the little thing would hardly fly on a GWS-A, or the recomended 280 drive, it came out a 10 oz. but it seemed like it needed full power just to stay aloft. It's a cool looking little plane, kinda reminds me of the space shuttle.
Old 02-13-2002, 09:52 PM
Mike Bell
My Feedback: (6)

Default Indoor Flying?

IFO's ROCK!
Can't hurt the little rascals and they will do it all. Well almost....