Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

GWS Mustang landing gear (retracts) questions

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

GWS Mustang landing gear (retracts) questions

Old 12-30-2002, 05:26 AM
Zerobomber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GWS Mustang landing gear (retracts) questions

I just got my gws mustang and built it. I'm puting retracts in it and in the intruction manuel it says that you can only use the light wheels (just the plastic wheels by themselves) instead of puting the styrofoam around it. I was wondering if you trimed down teh styrofoam then dug out the wheel houseings, then could you put the styrofoam wheels on the retracts

Just a few questions i had about the landing gear, oh yeah, and if you have the gws 4-channel receaver can you sodier or put a spliter on the channels so that you can 5-6 channels on it, i've herd you can. If you can't I'll just buy teh 6 or 8 channel gws receiver.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!