Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

AIR HOGS AERO ACE - new JET Vs old BIPE

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

AIR HOGS AERO ACE - new JET Vs old BIPE

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 07:02 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIR HOGS AERO ACE - new JET Vs old BIPE

Guys!

I bought the new AIR HOGS AERO ACE - JET . I couldnt get the old Aero ace biplane in toys r us. Has anyone flown the jet? What happened to the bipe version? Any comparisons which is better? Pls let me know.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Leo L

Default RE: AIR HOGS AERO ACE - new JET Vs old BIPE

The jet is a little faster and handles wind a little better, but requires a little more room for making turns. Basically, if you will be flying mostly outdoors, get the jet. If you will be flying mostly indoors, get the bi-plane. Both benefit from a dime taped to the nose to reduce the porpoising tendency. If you plan on adding a screw for a more permanent weight, make sure that you don't screw it into the battery. (Sure takes the fun out of it when the battery starts to smoke and the fluid goes all over the plane.)
Old 08-22-2006, 05:38 PM
clovus

Default RE: AIR HOGS AERO ACE - new JET Vs old BIPE

hiya 747 look at the indoors forum, theres heaps of info ont hese little planes