Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Air force one jet...any good?

Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Amelorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air force one jet...any good?

[link=http://shopping.discovery.com/product-59181.html]Air force one[/link]

Hopefully someone didn't make another thread on this yesterday. If they did, the search engine failed 6 times in a row.

I felt this was the right forum to ask this in as this plan will be used on my grandparents sizeable yard or even better, the local park. The plane is a model of airforce one, it runs on electric ducted engines (4), and commands a $150 USD price tag. The customer reviews are either absolutely scathing, or praising the plane's surpassing excellence. I was trying to find a plane that was beginner friendly, durable, and within reason in regards to price. THis seems to be it. The 60-80 dollar planes look beginner friendly, but about as durable as a glass house hosting a stone throwing contest. The 200 dollar planes are a bit much for foam. This seems reasonable.

Thoughts?