Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Electric RTF

Old 01-15-2003, 06:24 PM
fl7464

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric RTF

Are there any companies producing any electric RTF's?
Old 01-15-2003, 06:49 PM
Tippie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric RTF

Yep, lots of them. I looked in the Tower Hobbies big catalog and counted 9 different models, Hobbico brand name. Wattage makes some and I'm sure there are many more.

Check some of the following suppliers:

www.newcreations-rc.com
www.nesail.com
www.towerhobbies.com
www.hobby-lobby.com

Another place to check is:
www.ezonemag.com
and ask in their forum. In the left hand column of the home page click on "discussions" under the heading 'E Zone'. You might also check E Zone for reviews of RTF airplanes before you make a decision.

Or do a search on: www.google.com and search for "electric RTF model airplanes"

They are mostly priced as to their features and quality. Some come with 2 channel radios and some have 3 channel radios. If you have a local hobby shop that is good with RC airplanes ask around and see what some of the flyers have had experience with. If you read the info with the ads you will find that "they are all good flyers".

Knock yourself out. Some many choices - so little money.