Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B

Old 09-21-2013, 09:11 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know who or what tampered with my original picture on my last post! Hopefully, the post will now stay "fixed."

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-25-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:23 AM
mad web tv scientist

Strangely redundant post reappeared after I reposted the above message.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-25-2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Strangely redundant post reappeared after I reposted the above message
Old 09-30-2013, 05:07 PM
mad web tv scientist

Still waiting for my pictures to be restored on all of my web sites.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][HR][/HR][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Powered by MSN TV
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]next page
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][HR][/HR][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:35 AM
mad web tv scientist

I hope someone will let me know if the picture I just posted here can be seen by anyone else besides me. Please let me know even if by a PM if you would be more comfortable. Thank you in advance.

My hope is that all of the pictures that have been removed from all of my web sites will eventually be put back on.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:55 PM
mad web tv scientist

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1AF04...P43voHfn44--eE At the moment the above Spitfire animation and a whole lot of other fun stuff including my McSpeed pictures are available on the above URL. Please click quick to see if still works.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:29 AM
mad web tv scientist

[]

Spitfires are an inseparable part of the unstoppable victory of Western Civilization values in the raging culture war. Yes, I am committed for the duration.

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

__________________________________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 04-28-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:25 PM
mad web tv scientist

This picture shows up on my Facebook Timeline when the code associated with the text is clicked (see my Timeline URL above).

Fighter planes and suppressed science demonstrating teaching aids can work very well to encourage critical thinking.

It would be very interesting if the above picture of my FREE ENERGY demonstrating magnetic fields adjusted "FED McSpeed" units were to finally post here and other places where they have been blocked off. The operation of this system was posted on my Facebook Timeline before it was discovered that my pictures would not post there at the time. If all else fails an animation of SMOT FREE ENERGY technology has posted on RCU, so let's see what will happen here.

Here is a copy of what I copied from one of my fighter threads. I hope it will not only post here but also stay where it was when I copied it.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/s102jln.htm can be "GOOGLED." Scroll down and click on main SMOT page. Click on "CLOSING THE LOOP" to see instructions for making a real perpetual motion free energy demonstrator

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 04-28-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:10 PM
mad web tv scientist

Thanks to very recent developments it seems that some of my pictures may post here after all. There are still a lot of Spitfire pictures that I hope will be able to be used in the future.
In the meantime, please enjoy the included suppressed science stuff that I find to be very useful when demonstrated along with fighter planes to excite people about modeling/science.

FED (free energy demonstrator) McSpeed array.

The glass ball is pushing the steel ball here until the force of zero point energy focused through the ZPEnergy conductors we call magnets grabs the steel ball. The glass ball is then allowed to roll back to the starting position as the steel ball continues around to its destination on the handkerchief. The other units in the video captured picture are the results of prior experimentation.

The steel ball is located here between the third and fourth units on its way around the track to the noise suppressing handkerchief at the end of the large unit with a five (5) degree upward inclined ramp. The glass marble is used to demonstrate the upward deflection of most of the ramps that the steel ball must climb to make its way around to the end as it convincingly demonstrates the reality of FREE ENERGY. Here, the glass marble has almost traveled back down to its starting point on the up inclined starting ramp. The beginning and end ramps use telescoping black and white soda straws for adjustments. The other ramp tracks are small "coffee straws."

The steel ball is about a third of the way up the 5 degree inclined ramp riding on the two-tone soda straw rails of the large unit at the end of the track. The glass marble has moved back down to the starting position.

The lone "FED McSpeed" unit taped down inside the circle can force a 1.5 ounce steel ball up its inclined ramp and out to a foot of travel in front of the unit at an average speed of .5 - 1 foot per second generating approximately .008 plus foot pounds of obvious FREE ENERGY! Because of the obvious speed of the steel ball resulting from free energy it just seemed appropriate to include speed in its name.

These advanced units are fully adjustable using convient gage wire to hold everything together. Magnets and ramps can be adjusted to fine tune the system for a very effective shaped magnetic field from beginning to end. Its fun to demonstrate the "impossible." Check out the "Roll Around" SMOT system (URL at end). It is much easier to build than my FED McSpeed system. If the next URL fails to work and I happen to still be around, please let me know and I'll try to send a copy of the page, providing, of course, our e-mail is not blocked as can happen with us pesky free energy fans. http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smot4cl.htm

Just remember to not use the taboo words "PERPETUAL MOTION" to describe this toy's operation when you get it working. Troublesome inventers tend to suffer untimely dire consequences, you understand

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-16-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:50 PM
mad web tv scientist

Just think, It all really got started with those brothers who developed that famous flying machine.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:37 AM
mad web tv scientist

Well, my revolutionary "FED McSpeed" pictures lasted long enough here for me to get some hard copies for proof in case it proves to be useful at some point in the future when TRUTH becomes profitable. I have faith that when the price is right "our movers and shakers" will surely "rise above principle for profit." AIN'T MONEY GREAT! The only problem is that it is combustible.

HOORAY, HURRAH, AND YIPPEE!!! MY MOST IMPORTANT PICTURES ARE BACK!!! If they stay maybe we can do some business since we are all in this together. God does not want anyone to perish, neither do I The only requirement is that we must change our ways. We can either hang together or hang separately. The enemies of mankind who love death want to divide and conquer us. Let's see if we can't all be the good guys in this fight to the death.

OH NO, NOW THEY ARE GONE! SO WHAT HAPPENED?!!

This next picture is symbolic of the heroic partnership that saved the world from tyranny. Why not help history repeat itself?

Playing our little games again, aren't we. Let's get these pictures back on here. God has ways to make his enemies very sorry for being so stupid!

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:15 PM
mad web tv scientist

Thank you very much!!!

Not so much now that the pictures were on but now they are gone again. Kind of spooky, isn't it? It's going to be nice once honesty wins out over deceit. In the meantime the strategy now seems to be to intimidate with on and off inconsistencies to undermine confidence along with the usual now behind the scenes character assassination tactics.

At some point the TRUTH will become obvious, if it isn't already!!!

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-18-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:26 AM
mad web tv scientist

[h=5]
[/h]I finally discovered the malware trick that is suppressing my pictures. Malware is posting false information on my posts and blocking my pictures. Looks like the anti-science status quo is very much in control at the moment.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:00 PM
mad web tv scientist

Assuming my snail mail will be allowed to get through, science enthusiasts can have free "FED McSpeed" hard copies upon request. Maybe someday the web will be an honest way to communicate.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:07 AM
mad web tv scientist

Tried to post a picture of my suppressed "FED McSpeed" teaching aid here. Too bad my Spitfire pictures are still not back yet. Someday there will be a market for truth. Until then we will simply have to drone on regardless of flack or fighters.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 04-28-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:38 AM
mad web tv scientist

The KEY to VICTORY in our time is the kind of COURAGE fighter pilots demonstrated in the BATTLE OF BRITAIN! My MK II model Spitfire put up one commemoration flight honoring the FEW to whom so much is owed by so many in that historic decisive battle in the defense of WESTERN CIVILIZATION!

My Spit was put out of action after its first sortie due to "engine" failure. The cause is yet to be discovered. Future SitRep (Situation Reports) will provide critical analysis and detailed solution(s) to get the fighter back into action.

Another problem developed as a result of my being lulled into a false sense of security with my new DX7s operational and standby transmitters. The first few fighters I flew after transferring them from my now backup transmitter to the new transmitter were still trimmed and flew perfectly, but when I flew my Spit without first double checking control deflection angles, Ahhhhhhhhh . . . , I didn't crash like what happened with my Hurricane (SitRep upcoming) but the ailerons were very sensitive and although I was able to accomplish all of my usual maneuvers the situation was very nerve wrenching.

Breaking off the attack now.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #408 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot.

The "FED Mc'Speed units (FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATOR) on my last post is showing up nicely on my PC at the moment. TRUTH IS WINNING!

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-06-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:27 PM
mad web tv scientist

BATTLE OF BRITAIN HEROISM!!!

Better late than never. After removing everything around my Spit's motor I was unable to duplicate the motor failure that manifested itself after last year's Battle of Britain commemoration flying performance. So, just for fun It dawned on me that a GWS 12X8 SF prop just might provide performance comparable with my other fighters. YES! It turns out that my MK II Spitter will now indeed perform very close to the minimum standards expected of my newer fighters. Turns out that belly landing prop survival does require some reinforcement to the center section of the prop, but other than that we now have an irresistible fun Spitfire that must be flown more now than has been the case for years.

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > < FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY > (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pined down a lot.

This copy of my favorite Spitfire picture is from my Facebook Timeline that reveals revolutionary information. I wonder how long it will stay posted here given the way my original pictures have been removed from my posts. We shall see.

This was my first attempt to post a removed picture that I hoped would show up on everybody else's PCs. After I posted this picture other pictures began to "miraculously" (?) reappear. Ain't technology great?

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 01-31-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:24 PM
mad web tv scientist

I recently found out that my suppressed science pictures now show up nicely on other PCs.

TRICKED AGAIN!!! ALL OF THESE DUPLICATE POSTS THAT ARE OUT OF ORDER ON MY PC SHOW UP IN THE ORDER THAT I ENDED UP POSTING THEM ON OTHER PCs.

NONE OF MY SUPPRESSED SCIENCE PICTURES SHOW UP ON OTHER ACCOUNTS. THEY SHOW UP GREAT ON MY PC AT THE MOMENT. Evidently this statement is no longer true, but our hackers can always change things at will, whereas, I have only a few weeks before my ability to edit is blocked off.

(I think this post was the first one that I tried to post on this thread that failed to post until after attempting to post other copies that finally all posted at about the same time.)

Today's final test flying confirmed what was learned in our last session. I will be using more reinforcement on the prop to avoid breaking the prop on future belly landings. The picture and text posted below mysteriously disappeared from the thread and failed to post here on my first attempt today. Hopefully, all of this will post and stay posted when I try again. Facts are stubborn things!

Better late than never. After removing everything around my Spit's motor I was unable to duplicate the motor failure that manifested itself after last year's Battle of Britain commemoration flying performance. So, just for fun It dawned on me that a GWS 12X8 SF prop just might provide performance comparable with my other fighters. YES! It turns out that my PARKZONE MK II Spitter will now indeed perform very close to the minimum standards expected of my newer fighters. Turns out that belly landing prop survival does require some reinforcement to the center section of the prop, but other than that we now have an irresistible fun Spitfire that must be flown more now than has been the case for years.

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > < FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY > (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY.

This copy of my favorite Spitfire picture is from my Facebook Timeline that reveals revolutionary information. I wonder how long it will stay posted here given the way my original pictures have been removed from my posts. We shall see.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 01-29-2015 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:28 PM
mad web tv scientist

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! (This was the first attempt to post my information after my first attempt failed. In the confusion of battle it ended up here.)

Today's final test flying confirmed what was learned in our last session. I will be using more reinforcement on the prop to avoid breaking the prop on future belly landings. The picture and text posted below mysteriously disappeared from the thread and failed to post here on my first attempt today. Hopefully, all of this will post and stay posted when I try again. Facts are stubborn things!

Better late than never. After removing everything around my Spit's motor I was unable to duplicate the motor failure that manifested itself after last year's Battle of Britain commemoration flying performance. So, just for fun It dawned on me that a GWS 12X8 SF prop just might provide performance comparable with my other fighters. YES! It turns out that my PARKZONE MK II Spitter will now indeed perform very close to the minimum standards expected of my newer fighters. Turns out that belly landing prop survival does require some reinforcement to the center section of the prop, but other than that we now have an irresistible fun Spitfire that must be flown more now than has been the case for years.

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-16-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:31 PM
mad web tv scientist

THIS CAN'T GO ON FOREVER!

HERE WE GO AGAIN! (In the fog of war this attempt to post got lost in the shuffle.)

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-16-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:38 PM
mad web tv scientist

# 3 (Checking the recorded times on the top left sides of these posts shows that they are not posted here in the order that I originally attempted to post them - the fog of war.)

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-16-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:45 PM
mad web tv scientist

Yes, I will continue trying to post here knowing that everybody will do what is right when the price is right. Ain't money a great god?

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-16-2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:48 PM
mad web tv scientist

Originally Posted by mad web tv scientist
I hope someone will let me know if the picture I just posted here can be seen by anyone else besides me. Please let me know even if by a PM if you would be more comfortable. Thank you in advance.

My hope is that all of the pictures that have been removed from all of my web sites will eventually be put back on.

(Evidently this was the next to last attempt to post my latest information here.)

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 12-16-2014 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:54 PM
mad web tv scientist

Originally Posted by mad web tv scientist
[]

Spitfires are an inseparable part of the unstoppable victory of Western Civilization values in the raging culture war. Yes, I am committed for the duration.

Out.

TRICKED AGAIN!!! ALL OF THESE DUPLICATE POSTS THAT ARE OUT OF ORDER ON MY PC SHOW UP IN THE ORDER THAT I ENDED UP POSTING THEM ON OTHER PCs.

NONE OF MY SUPPRESSED SCIENCE PICTURES SHOW UP ON OTHER ACCOUNTS. THEY SHOW UP GREAT ON MY PC AT THE MOMENT. ( I recently discovered that these pictures now DO show up on other PCs.)

(Last mission of the day . . . .)

ORIGINAL PICTURE HERE REMOVED WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!

Rolling in to attack.

Out.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 01-26-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:45 AM
mad web tv scientist

THE PHOTO POSTED HERE GOT REMOVED FROM POST # 1485 AGAIN. I HOPE THIS PICTURE OF A SPITFIRE AND B-17 WILL REMAIN HERE.

THIS PICTURE NOW SHOWS UP BACK ON POST # 1485. NOW ITS OFF AGAIN. I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF IT SHOWS UP AGAIN AS SOON AS I CLICK THIS POST BACK ON. EVIDENTLY "OUR HACKERS" WANT US TO KNOW THAT WE ARE VULNERABLE TO THEIR LITTLE TRICKS NO MATTER HOW MUCH WEB PROTECTION WE MIGHT HAVE.

THANKS FOR THE FREE ADVERTISING GUYS! I'M SURE YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER GIVE UP; SO YOUR HACKING SIMPLY DRAWS ATTENTION TO MY BULLDOG DETERMINATION TO FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH AS LONG AS THERE IS ANY STRENGTH AT ALL LEFT IN MY TRIGGER FINGERS!!! SO, BRING IT ON!!!

ORIGINAL GOT REMOVED FROM MY PC AGAIN.
( 1/1/16) REMOVED REDUNDANT PICTURE THAT WAS ADDED WHEN THE ORIGINAL PICTURE GOT REPLACED BY ONE OF THOSE LITTLE "X's" in a "box."

(composed days earlier) Our "FED Mc'Speed" systems fail to show up today on my PC at the moment. So, here goes for "nothin" . . . again. I am now able to see this last picture where an "X" will likely replace it sooner or later.

Maybe these pictures are going to stay here after all. The action depicted in the above picture is described on the post with all of the other pictures explaining the operation of the units. Hopefully, everything will continue to stay put now.

One "confusion factor" is the switching of top to bottom listing of the posts to bottom to top and back again on my
my PC. Sometimes post # 60 pops up first and other times post # 1 pops up when I try to bring up post # 60. We are dealing with a tricky enemy here.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 01-16-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: REMOVED REDUNDANT "FED McSpeed" array
Old 01-12-2015, 09:17 PM
mad web tv scientist

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO NOT SHARE WITH FELLOW SPITFIRE ENTHUSIASTS! [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/R3HX51ER/importD13.GIF[/IMG]

This Spitfire "gif code" was here
when I first checked this thread today. As I vainly attempted to reinstall the missing Spitfire gifs, suddenly the missing gifs reappeared. Maybe they will stay installed EVENTUALLY.

British Monarchist League shared British & Commonwealth Forces Past, Present & Future's photo.

7 hrs ·

British & Commonwealth Forces Past, Present & Future

"Never was so much owed by so many to so few" ~ Winston Churchill refering to the Battle of Britain pilots.
RAF pilots came from across Britain, her Commonwea...lth and beyond... The Royal Air Force roll of honour for the Battle of Britain recognises 595 non-British pilots (out of 2,936) as flying with the RAF, or Fleet Air Arm between 10 July and 31 October 1940.
Battle of Britain Day is marked in Canada, South Africa, the Czech Republic and New Zealand. Lest We Forget!

See More
Unlike · · Share · 1,02932

• Top Comments

You and 1,028 others like this.

• Write a comment...

• Remove
    Richard Porter GREAT BRITAIN HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO ENJOY YET ANOTHER "FINEST HOUR" IN THE DEFENSE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!
    Like · Reply · 1 min

• Remove
    Marlene Peña Finol My father in law SL William Leslie Collis was one of RAF´s pilot - We are very proud of him!!!!
    Like · Reply · 12 · 7 hrs · Edited

• Remove
    Angela Giraldi My father and my uncle both served.
    Like · Reply · 10 · 7 hrs

• Remove
    Pat Manahan Amen to all of those courageous and heroic men who died fighting for freedom.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Remove
    Patricia Ann Holmes My dad joined up at the start of the war, before he was 18 - ended up serving 30 odd years!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hr

• Remove
    Celia Dean Williams And long before the Battle of Britain. Those heroes you don't hear about. Why not RAF?
    Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hr

• Remove
    Bienvenido Macario The Battle of Britain took place from 10 July to 31 October 1940.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Remove
    Beverly Bennett I know a former RAF mechanic that installed the engines in those planes. he just turned 95 and he is still bright as a penny!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs

• Remove
    Antony Weston I lived next door to Rochford [Essex] Aerodrome during the war which was involved in the Battle of Britain. I was too young to remember the Battle of Britain but remember watching dog fiights with ME 109s later. At school we knew famous pilots names just as well as cricketers and soccer players.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

• Remove
    Stefan Taras Sobolewski God bless all these fighters who fought to keep Great Britain free!
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

• Remove
    Marilyn Waldie They were unsung heroes.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr

• Remove
    Ian Cheeseman I remember, as a very young child, being taken to our air raid shelter at the bottom of our garden and being put to bed there during the period just after the Battle of Britain, when London was the main target for the Luftwaffe. We lived just south of London all through the war. RAF Fighter Command needed a break, though London, and elsewhere suffered.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot (MY INFORMATION TENDS TO DISAPPEAR AND/OR BECOME CORRUPTED A LOT LIKE WHAT TENDS TO HAPPEN ON RCU)

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 02-27-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.