Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B

Old 02-27-2015, 06:56 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VICTORY! Skunkworks fusion reactor typed into GOOGLE'S search window (Google's URL is located on my "post signatures" of some of my past posts.) provides overwhelming evidence of the REVOLUTIONARY ENERGY TECHNOLOGY THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/Spit/importD13.GIF[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/Spit/importD13.GIF[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Richard/Desktop/Spit/importD13.GIF[/IMG]

Tried to post a Spitfire animation from another source here - failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...rcF0peS2s#t=24 Click this URL for classic Spitfire action.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 03-31-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:48 AM
mad web tv scientist

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATING "SMOT" UNITS THAT INSPIRED MY WORK WITH THE "MC'SPEED" FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATOR SYSTEMS BELOW.

THIS IS ONE OF THE "ATTENTION GETTING TEACHING AIDS" THAT KEEPS BEING REMOVED AND SOMETIMES REPOSTED BY HACKERS (PICTURE # 1).

ALL OF THESE FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATOR UNITS WERE REMOVED AGAIN. THEY ARE ARRANGED IN THE ORDER DISCUSSED ON POST # 1483 WHERE COMMENTARY IS LOCATED.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! THESE PICTURES "MAGICALLY" REAPPEARED BELOW! ARE WE HAVING FUN YET, OR WHAT?

THIS PICTURE HAS ALMOST NEVER BEEN REMOVED LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HAVE. SOMETHING REALLY BIG MAY BE IN THE WORKS BEHIND THE SCENES.

HERE IS A PICTURE THAT SHOWED UP WHEN I CLICKED ON THE SMALLER PICTURE.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-01-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:24 PM
mad web tv scientist

THIS PICTURE GOT TAKEN OFF MY POST SO HERE IT IS AGAIN. HOPEFULLY, IT WILL STAY POSTED THIS TIME. THE WORLD OWES A LOT TO BRITAIN FOR ITS FINEST HOUR DURING THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN. HISTORY MAY BE REPEATING ITSELF. MAY GOD BLESS GREAT BRITAIN!

HERE IS THE PICTURE(S) OF THE FREE ENERGY DEMONSTRATING SMOT PICTURE REMOVED FROM THE LAST POST WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 07-28-2015 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:57 AM
mad web tv scientist

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF ADVANCED TEACHING AID TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO THE "SCIENCE OF FLIGHT PROPULSION SYSTEMS" THAT KEEPS BEING REMOVED AND REPLACED WITHOUT AUTHORITY. MAYBE IT WILL STAY HERE THIS TIME.

_____________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

GOOGLE < https://www.google.com/ > " FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2) " to show the close relationship between ULTIMATE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY and AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY. < mad thorium batteries > also brings up my planes.

PS http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...g&memid=266748 might help show a motive behind the destruction of my web sites and pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 brings up a sample of some of my latest web warfare that's keeping me pinned down a lot (MY INFORMATION TENDS TO DISAPPEAR AND/OR BECOME CORRUPTED A LOT LIKE WHAT TENDS TO HAPPEN ON RCU)

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:49 PM
mad web tv scientist

The URL on all of my fighter threads for the information about Winston Churchill no longer works for me. In case it doesn't work for others also, here is a "cut and pasted" copy of my favorite post about this great leader.

RE: Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)
CHURCHILL VOTED GREATEST BRITON OF ALL TIME!

It is really great to enjoy the enthusiasm of so many Spitfire Brotherhood members for what many believe to be the most beautiful fighter of all time! One of the monuments to Britain's FINEST HOUR, the SPITFIRE is surely a great reminder of the FEW to whom so many owe so much!

Britain's leader at the time, Sir Winston Churchill, has been named the greatest Briton of all time in a nation wide poll. His inspirational leadership is inseparable from the heroic fighter pilots and their immortal aircraft. It is impossible for me to separate the idealism from the planes and/or the pilots. "If Britain - its eccentricity, its big heartedness, its strength of character - has to be summed up in one person, it has to be Winston Churchill." So says the article entitled: "Churchill voted greatest Briton."

The insulting act of kicking Winston Churchill's statue out of the White House (check out the web for articles) should require at the very least an apology. Surely I am not the only Spitfire and Hurricane owner fan to be offended. So far, only one other modeler has demonstrated the same feelings I have about the situation.

I am looking forward to participating in Battle of Britain celebrations in spirit by flying my Spitfires and Hurricane in memory of the Battle that surely saved Western Civilization from destruction as well as the values that made it possible.

Modelers can, and I hope will play an important roll in the culture war that is desperately and relentlessly being waged to enslave us all to a powerful elite. So, let us wake up and smell the gun powder before it is too late!

Aim High, Fly, Fight, Win!

Out.

[] [sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif] (I wish the "action smileys" would work consistently on my PC. Until I see them working like they should I will not be clicking on them to use on my posts for the foreseeable future.)

__________________________________________________ ___
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/

__________________________________________________ ___
Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post # 407 Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling

PS For some unknown reason I am being blocked from forwarding a copy of this post to friends. You don't suppose someone out there doesn't like me very much, do you? (problem finally corrected (4/19/12) possibly before going "viral.")

Without encouragement of wholesome enduring values that promote personal growth, modeling would be little more than a frivolous waste of time, or worse - check out the "Turkey Shoot" page on my CALL TO GLORY [now located on my Hurricane thread (post # 124) as well as the MK II Spit site that includes attacking responders] web site to see what I mean. Cultural relevance of modeling is essential for it to thrive and grow like it should.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/park...hurricane.html

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-14-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:04 AM
mad web tv scientist

Default Spitfire - britain's finest hour

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! AFTER STRUGGLING FOR HOURS IN A VAIN ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE SOMETHING FROM MY DESTROYED FIGHTER THREADS, WHEN I CHECKED BACK IN THE EVENING, WOW! EVERYTHING WAS MORE OR LESS FIXED. THANKS GUYS! IT WOULD BE NICE IF MORE OF MY PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN OFF WERE TO BE REPLACED AND/OR YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO REPOST THOSE PICTURES, YOU UNDERSTAND OF COURSE.

MARK CUTHBERT/UK PRESS VIA GETTY IMAGES

Battle of Britain: Flypast With Around 40 Planes in UK Commemorates 75th Anniversary of WWII Battle
An estimated 40 planes from around the world participated in the flypast at Goodwood Aerodrome in West Sussex on Tuesday. The battle is typically remembered on the third Sunday in September

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 09-22-2015 at 11:29 AM.