Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Park Zone Electronics

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 11:39 PM
LT-40
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Park Zone Electronics

What do you guys think about Park Zone electronics? I was just wondering because I have not been too impressed with the RX and TX that come stock with the F27C Stryker. The first one that I got had very limited range and was not useable at all for flying, and the second works good most of the time, but I have had a few minor glitches here and there that are kind of annoying. I am thinking of using my own radio gear, but I'm going to keep the Park Zone stuff for a little longer to see if I learn to like it. I would just hate to wreck such a cool plane because of cheap radio gear.

Thankyou, and any comments are welcome

LT-40
Old 12-31-2006, 08:22 AM
ea01bg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Park Zone Electronics

I have had to of there propritary systems ( the ones with the 5 wire servos) fail on me. I didnt wait for the one in my FW-190 to fail I replaced it.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:03 AM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Park Zone Electronics

I have had to change out the servos 4 times. Granted, I have had several tough landings but they seem to strip out very easy. To Horizons credit, they did replace the last couple at no charge. Teh one I have received lately seem to be performing better. The radio does blip and spurt on me from time to time but have never had it fail all together. I still love the plane and recommend it any chance I get