Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

New!! SpeedWing 400 Mk II

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Acer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New!! SpeedWing 400 Mk II

Hello guys, we at SpeedWing.net have redesigned the SpeedWing 400, a 32" FAST flying wing. We are now selling the SpeedWing 400 Mk II which has many new features

The first feature is precut CNC'd pockets for all the radio gear.

Another new design feature is a stronger motor mount with 5-ply doublers. The build is also different and now incorporates carbon fiber flat spars (4 in the wing and on the trailing edges). This spar system is the strongest, both span wise, and tortionally, that I've seen. The spars run the full length of the wing, all the way to the tips and makes the wing EXTREMELY stiff. Best of all, it is the easiest spar system to install that I've used so far, it only takes about 20 minutes to install.

So, now instead of cutting all those pockets yourself, spending large amounts of time installing spars and strengthening the wing, you can go from kit to ready to cover in about 1 hour.

And FINALLY, we are now including vinyl graphics with each SpeedWing 400 Mk II kit (you can see them in the pictures below.

The SpeedWing 400 Mk II is now for sale, and still at the same price as the original SpeedWing 400 at $54.95. Just go to the website and click in the SpeedWing 400 Logo.

I'll have a video of the new wing up shortly, but for now, here are a few pictures.

-- Acer
http://speedwing.net
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67323.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	597051   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr54963.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	597052   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bg94349.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	597053   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vp38600.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	597054  
Old 01-14-2007, 01:41 AM
zac dady

Default RE: New!! SpeedWing 400 Mk II

acer. I can't beleive I live in winsor and you have a new hobby store. I shop at things with wings and don's hobby store in Greeley. I'm only 10 miles from you and loved your ad in man. My mini slinger burned out it 's little motor. I really want one of your wings but i'm working for five funeral homes right now. When I get home I will buy one right away. Do you fly at love air I have a membership but I've never flown there because of my job. But thank you for making the wing easier for people to fly.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Acer

Default RE: New!! SpeedWing 400 Mk II

Hello Zac Daddy, Thanks for the compliments I've only had the new store open for about 1 1/2 months. I'm going to be joining LoveAir soon as well as Valley View Flyers (east of Greeley). I was invited to speak to last Wednesdays meeting for LoveAir, which was pretty fun.

Will see you soon.

--- Acer