Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum
View Poll Results: A poll
Great planes mini delta
28.57%
Graupner nemesis
57.14%
Other (please explain in message)
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Which mini parkflyer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 10:30 PM
W.A.S.P.S-Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which mini parkflyer?

I need help deciding on my next plane after i train a little more. I have gotten really good with 3-d type aircraft on the sims and i think its time to move up. The great planes mini delta seems like a really good deal to me and thats my first choice right now but i wanted to hear from other people.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:40 PM
dabvid

Default RE: Which mini parkflyer?

sorry i cant speak from experience as i am just training but i hav always been a fan of the nemesis and just think it looks great, however the mini delta also lokks great but i just like the look of the nemesis better, good luck with what ever plane you get.
regards,
dave
Old 01-23-2007, 12:48 AM
bdgtboy

I purchased the mini delta about a year ago. It took many attempts before I was able to get a good first flight. Once I figured out that CG is not just important with this plane but critical I was able to enjoy it much more. It flies well and is pretty quick in the stock configuration but not a speed demon. I don't have experience with many other planes and those that I do are trainers but this seems to me to be an economical delta wing trainer. I built a small CG device to help with the CG and I have had much more success with it since. One problem is that if it crashes (usually a flat spin from CG) it noses over and breaks the nose off right away. I glued the original until it was no longer usable and then built a replacement from packing foam. Good luck with your choice.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
W.A.S.P.S-Flyer

im not looking for anything really fast, just something that can do some aerobatics and that is small, compact, and cheap in price.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:43 PM
W.A.S.P.S-Flyer

I just found something that i think is perfect for what im looking for. The fun force series from greatplanes. they are pretty aerobatic and they can fly slow and fast. Not to get off subject but i have a gws ICS50Li speed controller and to day it stopped working. Its not giving the reciever any power and all the conections are fine. Any suggestions?????[]