Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

GWS A-10 - Test Flight Video

Old 02-04-2003, 08:48 PM
genovia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GWS A-10 - Test Flight Video

Courtesy and Property of Edogflight.com. (I am not affiliated w/ Edogflight. I'm an R/C junkie and a supporter)

GWS A-10 Video
Old 02-05-2003, 11:55 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a great looking plane, I am waiting to get one!
Old 02-06-2003, 07:36 AM
genovia

Thanks, yep! The West Coast flyers did a good job of bringing this to share to all of us.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:51 PM
planelover

hi
I am a regular reader of RCuniverse and Ezone.com
In Ezone people have seen so many posts like this, a new kind of posting taking advantage of free speech in these forum to put their ads for free, a very smart way but bother many readers. Just go to Ezone and do some reading to see this guy genovia is a flying buddy of this David, the A10 owner, and also the owner of Edogfight.com... and He is saying "(I am not affiliated w/ Edogflight. I'm an R/C junkie and a supporter)"
Old 02-07-2003, 08:25 PM
genovia

Let me crack back and tell you about advertisement. if your a regular here and Ezone, you must have seen me there as well. There's nothing in the forum rules that constitute this free advertisement and or beloved moderator knows this, I for one is quick to give my two cents on these matters.

*If a certain airplane needs to be heard, and is worthy yes, I will talk about it and tell all of my experience and findings. Give my ratings.

*I posted the same thread and the same write up in all forums. RCZ,RCU,Ezone, and only you here in RCU has gotten a negative reply, from someone hiding behind a cloak, so what does that tells me... Nothing, it's basically and envious reply

*Free advertisement. Look around and look at what your flying members are talking about products and some post links to their favorite OHS, and LHS.

*I don't think your a regular in any, because for just 1 post, and you came freshly provocative. Yes, I fly with David Hsu. Dave is by far the best rated dealer, providing good service. You will hardly see me post link, or supporting a product that's not from a good source.

------ Post this post on Ezone, and let's see, but reply as your regular known member handle... (I will find out who you are...LOL)

COLOR=darkblue]***their ads for free, a very smart way but bother many readers. Just go to Ezone and do some reading to see this guy genovia is a flying buddy of this David, the A10 owner, and also the owner of Edogfight.com... and He is saying "(I am not affiliated w/ Edogflight. I'm an R/C junkie and a supporter)" ****[/COLOR]

Go to Ezone and see me talking about Mike Greenfield's (Watt-age), Perry (Aeromicro.com... I fly with him too), Paul (Canadian Hobbies) Doug (MountainModels.com)
Kevin P (hoosierhobbyhangar.com ) , House Of Balsa (My Favorite) Dave (Air Craft world....Mega Motors, best shipping) Brian (ServoCity) etc........

You Changed your handle here in RCU, and carries a different handle in Ezone... Why? Just so you can write your first negative post and an attack the Online Hobby Store, that is bringing the fun? LOL

What's your input on Martin Hunter (Dreamer) for supporting Mountain Models, and his 101 post about mountain Models?

--- You seemed to know me, and write about me, writing about the one thing, that I passionately love, but is afraid to show his Ezone handle and creates a new one... Do we have an identity crisis, or yours just on the ball..LOL!!! Too Funny

---- One of our moderator knows me, and knows how I support this hobby, we both wrote about a certain manufacturer, and stated our disgust on another board.

A-10 is sure to be a hit. My vote 10

-genovia
Old 02-07-2003, 08:37 PM
genovia

******Ezone and do some reading to see this guy genovia is a flying buddy of this David, the A10 owner, and also the owner of Edogfight.com...****

Go to Ezone, please stop by at my Photo Gallery.. I also write about Andy (FlyingHobbies)... He make the best Python kit, and I posted it here too.

---- There is nothing wrong, if you support the fun... Planelover is someone, that's killing it, and I know who you are now Planelover you truely dissapoint me

"(I am not affiliated w/ Edogflight. I'm an R/C junkie and a supporter)"
I am not affiliated with Edogflight. Edoglfight is a product , producers name, and I am not an employee of it.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:22 PM
genovia

Diablokid,

I guess, that make two us, that's excited about this plane
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	53495_18398.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	32537  
Old 02-07-2003, 09:46 PM
SloperNut

I concur, geno. is not the type of person that gives bogus post and bad reviews. genovia in Ezone is known as a builder and a friend to all. In contrast, free ad. is practiced by everyone, and everybody is supporting their Hobby suppliers, I for one disagree, with the planelover. What is he trying to prove?
Old 02-07-2003, 10:15 PM
SloperNut

Thanks Slopernut... SloperNut, sounds like Slope Nut, are you slope nut? --------> Ezone didn't mind my thread, and Ezone groups liked it.. OHHHH..BOY! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...271#post758271
Old 10-13-2004, 10:12 AM
StomperOne

Default RE: GWS A-10 - Test Flight Video

I came here to read about the wart hog

I see that other people have found the plane to be tail heavy as well.. It took 35g of lead to balance it out .. I was beginning to thing that maybe i had done something wrong .. is there a link anywhere that gives tips about how to get around this problem..

Plane looks the business it just a shame to have to add a crazy amount of weight on it.. As it is now I dont think it is going to get off the ground