Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

STRYKER NATION

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 01:50 PM
PARAPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STRYKER NATION

F-27C, Brushless. Let's start a new thread, one for folks who want the latest and greatest without having to go thru hundreds of pages of posts. Let's admit it, this airplane has a cult following. If you've flown it, you'd understand why. I'd like to open the floor to the newest modifications, the HOTTEST STRYKERS, and the greatest pictures or videos. I look forward to seeing what kind of support this thread will get.
What a great airplane. I recieved mine on my birthday 1/30. Since I've put about 10 full length flights thru her with no damage other than a couple of stripped servos from a low altitude, high speed pass that got a little too low.

MODS: VERY IMPORTANT: Tape your stryker, right out of the box, it makes the airplane more rigid, more durable, and more aerodynamic. If you use filliment tape (the kind with strings in it) for the under-layers, a strip from T.E. tip, across the T.E. , bottom and of the wing, rolling over the L.E., it acts like you added carbon rods, very tough, also a good L.E. cover, incase of crashes. Then just use good ol Zagi tape over the top to cover to your liking. **Spraying the airplane with 3M Super 77 adhesive spray will help control bubbling and peeling.**
Old 02-06-2007, 04:16 PM
somegeek
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: STRYKER NATION

Uh... there's that whole 'Past the Limits' thread already doing this...
Old 02-06-2007, 04:44 PM
PARAPILOT

Good point, thank you for the opinion, I've noticed you are a regular on the other thread, it's good to see someone pop in over here. I've just noticed it's hard to scroll thru pages and pages of chatting to find mods, videos, and current info. Can we use this page as some kind of index perhaps, to keep important mods, cool videos, etc. on? I know we can attach links to other threads. Would anyone be interested in that? I just wanna get to the good stuff without fluff....

Just put another batt thru the "machine-o-speed", I've almost got this "catch" landing down.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:30 PM
stoneenforcer
My Feedback: (23)

i luv my F27 but heres a real " machine of speed" Jepe Pyranha" scary fast!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx72084.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	615227  
Old 02-06-2007, 05:40 PM
PARAPILOT

Sweet lookin.... how fast?
Old 02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
stoneenforcer

140-150 ... depending on air that day.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:47 PM
stoneenforcer

check out jepe.org Def. the best EDF's on the market.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
gleebs

The problem, ya see, is you can't just post mods without people asking questions about them. So you want us to post the mod here, but we have to discuss it over there so this thread doesn't get cluttered? Not gonna happen. As nice as it may be . . . not gonna happen. Now what you could do is sift through the Way Past the Limits thread, copy and paste just the mods . . . but then people are gonna want to know whether they worked or not.

Yeah, so, not gonna happen
Old 02-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

PARAPILOT, what you want is already available. If you go to "THE" Stryker forum, at the top of every page is a blue box. That is where you will find a lot of the tips you are looking for. And you can add your own as you see fit. It was designed for the exact reasons you mentioned. [&:]
That said it's up to the members to add items to the list, it's a great idea as long as it used both for adding to and referencing the stuff in it.