Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

anyone in Dallas, Georgia?

Old 02-15-2003, 11:49 PM
kingcobraRCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone in Dallas, Georgia?

I am looking for anyone living in dallas georgia or nearby that would like to get together and fly a few planes...I fly as often as the weather lets me and thought it would be fun to get a few more people together to fly with...I fly an aerobird at the moment but I have a Superstar Ep and a GWS P51 mustang all ready for when I get enough skill to fly them...( I can probably fly the superstar but the aerobird is easier to repair if something goes wrong so I will wait til I am a bit more confident before trying to fly it ) and I am also working on a custom project, converting a guillows 36" Cessna 172 to electric R/C...anyone interested in flying with me?
Old 02-17-2003, 02:33 AM
kingcobraRCU

Default oh well...

I knew it was a long shot...just thought I'd give it a try...
Old 02-17-2003, 02:50 AM
sierra gold

Hey King Cobra -

I'm not even close - but I spent 5 horrible months at Ft. Benning in 1966.

What size field will you fly your SuperStar EP at?

I almost bought one, but I truly only have parks, etc. to fly at and it sounded like it needed more like a Club flying field.

Where in Georgia is Dallas?

Sierra
Old 02-17-2003, 04:00 AM
kingcobraRCU

Default he....1966?

I wasn't even born yet...lol...there are a lot of fields in my area to fly in...cow pasture size...there is a local club that has a nice place and a paved air strip, concession stands and stuff...but they lock it up when they aren't there and I like to fly more than they do obviously...Dallas is about 30 minutes west of Atlanta...the superstar ep has a 550 motor and will probably need more space than a park...as you said....I will soon find out...
Old 02-21-2003, 06:51 PM
N111KX

I live in Grant Park in Atlanta. If you get desparate enough to come this way, give me an email from my site. I have about 9 planes including one parkflyer and one heli that I bought from Imperial Hobbies in Dallas.
Kip
http://www.springeraviation.net/