Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Phase 3

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 08:41 AM
schuh007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phase 3

Any good or bad comments? It looks like a mini Stryker, come RTF with lipo for about 120.00
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 PM
R/C FLYR
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Phase 3

Hi be careful with it... motor gets REAL HOT!! a buddies turned light blue, but it goes pretty good... R/C FLYR
Old 05-27-2007, 10:56 AM
heli-kid

where did u see it $120.00 mine was $85.00 i bought it yesterday but i couldnt really fly it because it was too windy and it was glitching later to find out we were next to a radio tower.

i will see how it go's. and i will keep posted
Old 05-28-2007, 12:22 AM
heli-kid

ok, tihs plane is incredible i have never flown a wing before and i could fly this plane with ease!!!!
it could be a little faster on the barrel rolls but besides that it awsome. my motor was scortching on the stock prop so i got some bigger props and after 10mins flying it was bareley warm. i taped mine up because i knew i was going to destroy it but i have been flying in 20mph winds doing vertical spirals in to the ground from 30ft up and never put a scratch on it.

remeber tape the whole wing!!!!!!
!!!(but not the control surfaces)!!! duh!