Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

F16 FALCON

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 07:56 PM
haimjunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F16 FALCON

HI
I have seen photos (on amazon) of the f-16 falcon by interactive toy concepts
http://www.interactivetoy.com/f16_pg.html
i know it's a toy, but it looks like a really cool one and for the first time this seems to be a little better than an ordinary 2 channel toy plane in terms of control,but that's just my guess.
IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ABOUT THIS PLANE OR FLOWN IT PLEASE REPORT AN TELL ME MORE.
THANKS
HAIM
Old 07-08-2007, 01:52 AM
vega2614

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F16 FALCON

I've never seen the F-16 in action, but I have seen another plane made by Air Rage; the F-117 stealth bomber. It was a huge monstrosity and seemed to be built well, but the thing wouldn't fly. A guy had brought it while a friend and I were flying our Air Hogs Aero Aces. We helped him out making sure it was aerodynamically good-to-go, but it must have been underpowered or something because it kept stalling. Of course, maybe he had a low battery or he had a dud, but I wouldn't buy an Air Rage plane after seeing that.