Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

SAPAC-22(F-22)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 07:14 PM
heartofmadnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAPAC-22(F-22)

Anyone fly one of these, and where can you find it? Sapac website only deals with dealer. I bought a Bae Hawk from this company before thru a 3rd party on ebay. Its a nice plane so was looking to get this one.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:42 PM
heartofmadnes

Default RE: SAPAC-22(F-22)

i HATE TO SOUND NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS FORUM, BUT THIS IS ONE REASON I ENJOY GOING INTO THE HELI FORUMS. ATLEAST SOMEONE WILL ANSWER YOU EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT SURE. BUT WILL SATISFY THE CUROUSITY BY A SIMPLE RESPONSE
Old 09-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Jagzilla

I saw one of those down at our field a week or so back. Nice looking plane. The included fans immediately self-destructed though.
Jag
Old 09-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Bigtone

ORIGINAL: heartofmadnes

i HATE TO SOUND NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS FORUM, BUT THIS IS ONE REASON I ENJOY GOING INTO THE HELI FORUMS. ATLEAST SOMEONE WILL ANSWER YOU EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT SURE. BUT WILL SATISFY THE CUROUSITY BY A SIMPLE RESPONSE[sm=cry_smile.gif]
THIS WILL HELP![sm=lol.gif]
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=703049
Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 AM
clovus

Chill out!

I've found (generally) if people here aren't sure or don't know they won't post a response. I guess you just have to search a bit. Maybe the electric Jet section might have got more responses?? There are some really knowledgeable people on there with a wealth of info. I have the hawk, fun but I wish it was a bit faster.

clovus
Old 09-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Oregon Craig

ORIGINAL: heartofmadnes

i HATE TO SOUND NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS FORUM, BUT THIS IS ONE REASON I ENJOY GOING INTO THE HELI FORUMS. ATLEAST SOMEONE WILL ANSWER YOU EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT SURE. BUT WILL SATISFY THE CUROUSITY BY A SIMPLE RESPONSE
I don't fly one and I don't know where you can buy one.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
heartofmadnes

ORIGINAL: clovus

Chill out!

I've found (generally) if people here aren't sure or don't know they won't post a response. I guess you just have to search a bit. Maybe the electric Jet section might have got more responses?? There are some really knowledgeable people on there with a wealth of info. I have the hawk, fun but I wish it was a bit faster.

clovus
It was my only way to get attention..And it worked...i asked the jet forum as well, But I got some great answers this time around...Thanks all and peace and chicken grease
Old 07-20-2008, 10:13 AM
mave311
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i fly the sapac f-22, great bird, kind of slow of the runway but once in the air she is ok. you cna find them on ebay, viva hobby, hobby super store, and many other places.