Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 560 of 761 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610660 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 19015

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Badius Owners Club III

Scott, heck no, I'm too old to stay up that late. Went to bed when it was 2-1, I knew they had it in the bag when Detroit scored one of the Penguins goals for them. [X(]

Looked like a lot of empty seats there. Here in the burg, the arena was nearly filled and they had to block off part of the street for folks just showing up to watch the game last night on tv.

That's a dedicated bunch of fans.
    Missing Man Formation, Looking heavenward you can't help but shed a tear, mournful, lonesome, a hole that screams out at you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GG,
    I'll be at the Fly In. I intend to stay the whole week at the field and one week at your house. Oh, don't forget about those blow fish for Randy. I was thinking that some guppies would suffice.[8D]
    Vegetarian. Old Indian saying meaning Lousy Hunter.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GG PM sent

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but I was just offered a real good deal
    A 40 sized corsair I think it's either GP or H9 for 40.00
    I told him to bring it to me and I would buy it, it only has the retract servo in it but for 40.00 who cares
    I also told him I would buy the other plane he told me about but that one is a secret for now
    hopefully he will come through and it will be a givaway for someone that can handle a fast plane
    AJ
    Well I flew it up there... now how am I supposed to get it down

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Loubud

GG,
    I'll be at the Fly In. I intend to stay the whole week at the field and one week at your house. Oh, don't forget about those blow fish for Randy. I was thinking that some guppies would suffice.[8D]

Yea Brad, and not the mean kind like this[X(]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Capt. \"Pappy\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mebee some minnows for Pappy.

AJ,
    Nice deal. Heck, the retract servo is a few bucks. Good luck.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Brad,
    Count me in for the whole week.

300 feet sounds good, but not too many will be able to hit that 12 foot width, lol. Get them Beesturds working!!!! Can we spend their money to build our own??????
    For all things in life this is true:
    Good- Fast- Cheap. You can only have two.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I think we ought to just have Lou catch the planes. even the ones that require a powered landing.

I'll be there from the 3rd or 4th through the 9th. Depends on what kind of quality they have in Hookersville this year as I pass through.

Stingray

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'll catch the planes. Ok, I won't but Doggy catches planes very well. Doggy catches plane, owner replaces plane with new one, good to go.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Lou,
    No thanks on Doggy catching the planes. I caught enough damage fromm his feet. I don't want to know what his blinged out jaws of death could do to balsa and monokote.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Phil,
    You ascaired? Doggy lost one of his chompers. Broke off while destroying a basketball. So now he has only 3 chompers to destroy things with. Oh shoot. I forgot that he uses all his teeth to catch planes with. 1,500 PSI of jaw strength.
    I'll have him catch AXIS planes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Pappy, just for you I'll see if I an locate some suckers, instead of blowers. I see there is a "chubby sucker" native to FL, is that what you're used to?

Boy you Axis guys are pre verts. Pappy and suckers, Ray and his trannies. Can't wait to hear what Scott wants.

AJ, heck yeah, jump on those birds, if it's a quality retract servo, it's worth more then $40.00 itself. Adding a plane with it is just a bonus.
    Missing Man Formation, Looking heavenward you can't help but shed a tear, mournful, lonesome, a hole that screams out at you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Might as well since you allied guys can't. BTW I know a few of his commands. I'll just tell him the axis planes are "family". Simple as that.

Nice going on the ice maker Brad. Randy, grab a bottle of tekillya for the margaritas.
    Stingray

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wait a minute now, Lou catching landing planes? That would mean attempting to land under the trailer awning or one of the canopies. Wouldn't want Lou to have to get out of his chair now. Might spill his Pepsi.

Oh crap I just thought of what Scott's going to want. Detroit fan. He's going to want an octo*****.[X(]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Stingray69

Might as well since you allied guys can't. BTW I know a few of his commands. I'll just tell him the axis planes are "family". Simple as that.

Nice going on the ice maker Brad. Randy, grab a bottle of tekillya for the margaritas.
    No problem at this end, got the ice shaver(powered of course) even have the Margie salt trays and such. Ray you need to bring the limes. And Pappy make sure its the Cuervo, not that rot gut stuff.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sray,
    Lil Doggy only accepts certain commands from others. He knows "Family" and he also knows ******. Tee hee. And I'm teaching him another thing. "Get It". Sorta like fetch except he doesn't have to bring it back. Tee Hee.

GG,
    Pappy can get close to me under the awning. He should hit a pole or 2 first.
    Hmm. An ice maker, eh? Lets see. I think each cooler took a bag or two per day. Weather should be as hot this year, so...About 4 bucks a day per cooler, per day.
    Multiply your time there and also add for future Fly In savings and that should be a proper donation. Oh. Add 4% for PayPal fees.
    That should do it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Glacier Girl

Wait a minute now, Lou catching landing planes? That would mean attempting to land under the trailer awning or one of the canopies. Wouldn't want Lou to have to get out of his chair now. Might spill his Pepsi.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Lou,
    Hell no I aint scared. Doggy is my Buddy, and remember I have re-named that Sportster "Big Dog" and I am putting a big Pawprint over the Damaged area. Lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Shoot. Forgot about that paw print. The "No Step" sticker worked out ok.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Remember the look on Doggy's face? He had the "Uh Oh" look. The ever Gracious Elaine had a look of Horror and was reaching for her checkbook. HAHAHAHAHA
    Double shoot. Doggy likes Sray too.
    This calls for massive retraining.

Ohhhh Phillllll. Bring the Fokker so Doggy can practice.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Loubud

Double shoot. Doggy likes Sray too.
    This calls for massive retraining.

Yep, I was going to mention that....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This calls for careful training. Teaching him to attack RED circles and Swashtickers. What the heck. Attack the Iron Cross while I'm at it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Paul, I have not flown the jetscream, I think the best of the lot is the X-twin jet. Did I put the channel switch on your controller? If so you can fly any of the 2 ch aces with it. If not, I believe your ace is a b channel so it will fly any b channel.

Tim

Tim I think you did: I'll have to go look. That sure would be handy. Oh, today I picked up a Radio Shack Star Screamer (I think) for $10! People on the mini planes sites say it flys really well and has LG for ROG takeoffs.
    Rainy day? Can\'t fly? Make some music instead!
    www.busmanwhistles.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

tim, my lack of knowledge sure showed........you were right, i had no clue what a "blinki" was, even after reading your post several times over! thanks for clearing that up. i do not have anything as sophisticated as one of those......i am using several of the charger/balancers that came with some of my kits.

couldn't fly today, way too windy. went to my gun club for the day (guns and shooting are my other passion....sounds like i am not alone in that on the forum!).

here comes another question: i am using the same tx for my new corsair and for my t28. one thing, the aierlons are reversed on the corsair. this is no problem, as the tx has servo reversing and can be fixed that way. i am worried about missing this on a pre-flight, even though i am very careful to check control movement.......and trashing one of these models. can i switch the leads going to the y harness (or do something else) to get both of these planes to respond the same way? rob

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

after a dissapointing none flying morning yesterday and yet another piss off from the club prez, i had a good afternoon. my wife came back from the hairdressers at 12pm looking even more beautiful and we had lunch out in the countryside at a reasturant in a 150 year old building, very interesting and then i drank enough sake to fall asleep at 3pm for 6 hours. this morning, i'm back to feeling pissed off with this club but i'm going flying anyway, just gonna have to stick to the 8.30am stupid rule, which isn't normally a problem, but once a week or so i want to fly at 7am when my wife is off. anyway unlike the US or Europe, there really isn't any other option for flying fields. Japan is mostly hills and mountains covered with trees or small water flooded rice fields. the only reason this club exists and has a field is because it's in a flood plane and otherwise waste ground. it is an excellent field, just these old ****s piss me off. except for today, when i need a good flying session to revive my spirits, if i see anyone there in future, i'll probably just come home. actually it's not often that there's anyone there during the week, but i always hate it when i'm flying and i hear the crunchy sound of someone's car coming.

anyway it's forcast for 5-10mph winds today. i packed the planes and hour ago and it looked like it was getting breezy, but there's no wind now. just to be certain of flying, i packed windy planes, but i may add another aerobat. taking my new 5s 750 watt funjet. i thought my old one was quite fast until i flew the sokol. now i know what real speed is !! also second flight of the twinstar and vecjet wing with variable motor angle, gws fw190, twinjet, lightning wing, flash 3d epp profile. flight report to follow
    Konnichiwa

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Brad, Cuervo anejo is OK. I recommend Cazadores od Heradura silver. One shot Heradura, one shot Grand Marnier, freshly prepped margerita mix, on ice. Thet gentlemen is a margarita. For sipping tequila Patron Anejo is going to be your best bet.

Pauk, I had a star screamer, loads of power. If you look around you'll find XRLee(I think) he's the devoloper. Given your hand eye abilities, soldering in the 3 way sw should be easy for you.

Rob, I got the blinky because I have little faith in my equinox as a solo battery. I recommend getting one.

Lou, That must have one hard basketball. You sure your eyes weren't squappity that day and you gave him an orange bowling ball? Envelope's on the way.

Tim
    \"...never stop flying the airplane...\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The Zipper

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg She tried to take the step,only to discover that she couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step. Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step. About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked herup easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled,"How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends."
    blisters, aka Ken
    If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one out of five ENJOYS it?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Good one Kate

Fern,
    Nope. It was a brand new NCAA basketball that came over the fence from our neighbor kid. Missed the rebound tho Doggy didn't. About 30 seconds after it came over it was popped. It was a lot longer when he developed chomper trouble. Personally, I think the Doggy Dentist made an error. Pretty darn sure that the cap could have been fixed and reapplied.

Doggy's X-Rays at the time of the 1st caps showed no damage that a cap couldn't fix. Problem was that the 1st caps sucked. More round than anything else and were so worthless that he couldn't catch his favorite stuffed animal. The caps were round as marbles.

When I called out the Dr. on this (after serious investigation) he agreed to make new teeth but only after peer review. That was my demand. I had printed info from the Doggy Dentist License guys from the USA and Canadia plus from my personal Dentist that graduated from USC, a very good Dentist school, and who now teaches at UCLA. And this pizzed the Dr. off. It is my belief that pulling Doggy's chomper and making certain that another cap could never be put on was his way of getting even with me.

And to make things even worse, his insurance co. is the same co. that insures him. Found this out from the place he works. Me devious. He told me one thing and the ins co. another.

So I guess a bowling ball wouldn't have made much difference tho that was pretty funny. DH.[8D]