Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

steve fossett search detils....

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

steve fossett search detils....

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 08:45 AM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steve fossett search detils....

Gentlemen. Steve Fossett the adventurous aviation pioneer and record breaker is still missing. The news programes in this country seem to have forgotten him. Here is his website if you want to catch up on the search details http://www.stevefossett.com/ I know that all our good wishes are for Steve and his waiting family. Please keep him in mind as we go about our flying hobby. Thanks.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:58 AM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: steve fossett search detils....

Yes, indeed...please keep him and his family in your payers today.

I would never forget when he landed at Kennedy Space Center and a couple of my Fellow Engineers took a tour around his wonderful airplane.

Carlos

Old 10-07-2007, 05:35 PM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: steve fossett search detils....

Carlos - doesn't it feel strange that in this technological day and age it would be easy to find Steve? How many orbitin satelaties and weather cameras out there and they can't spot a plane or debris, yet they can pinpoint someone in the event of war to eliminate. Thats my feeling and the last I shall say about it. Thanks for your concern carlos. Keep the Tmoth flying!!