Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

t28 trogan front gear

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
air ops copter1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t28 trogan front gear

Hello fliers,
I recently got the t28 and been flying it every day,very nice flyer to but have a problum with the front landing gear.
with the set screw tightend all the way the wheel still wants to turn left or right if i have a rough landing and will turn and nose over. It steers ok when the gear is streight .Does anybuddy have an idea on how to secure it better so it only turns when i want it to ?
I tried gluy and almost glued it solid and i dont want it solid i love being able to steer it back after roll out

thanks john,happy fling
Old 11-05-2007, 03:40 PM
9thLife

Default RE: t28 trogan front gear

I know this may sound dumb, but I had a similar problem- the clip on the pushrod that attaches to the servo inside was not properly secured, so the wheel just flopped around
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
cjg

Mine tracks well. Check the turnbuckle clip attachment to the servo under the canopy. Make sure it is clipped fully on the servo horn, and the rubber grommet is slid fully up over the clip to hold it in place.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:16 PM
air ops copter1

hey the mecanizum that makes the nose wheele turn is solid ,its the rod that the wheel is atached to is what moves even when tight thats my problem.........
Old 11-06-2007, 10:08 PM
kereams

And the flat part of the wheel shaft IS against the screw and not on the opposite side....right?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM
wingnut65

On mine the flat spot was not flat. I had to take a file and and make the notch flat for the screw seat right.