Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

help me get flying on christmas

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

help me get flying on christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:49 PM
gepic93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me get flying on christmas

This is a long but simple question, so please answer if you can. I have a Slow Stick with an Atlas motor and Atlas Black 20 amp brushless esc. There are bullet connectors on the esc. I also have a thunderpower charger (http://www.hobby-lobby.com/chargers_lipoly.htm) with jst connectors for charging. How do i set up my esc and battery for charging my PolyQuest 2 cell 800 mah battery on the charger? Can I just replace the esc to battery connectors with jst? How many amps can they handle? Please help i want to fly on Christmas! : )
Old 12-19-2007, 10:54 PM
calvino

Default RE: help me get flying on christmas

ORIGINAL: gepic93

This is a long but simple question, so please answer if you can. I have a Slow Stick with an Atlas motor and Atlas Black 20 amp brushless esc. There are bullet connectors on the esc. I also have a thunderpower charger (http://www.hobby-lobby.com/chargers_lipoly.htm) with jst connectors for charging. How do i set up my esc and battery for charging my PolyQuest 2 cell 800 mah battery on the charger? Can I just replace the esc to battery connectors with jst? How many amps can they handle? Please help i want to fly on Christmas! : )
try making an adapter between the two, that way, if you ever need to use it for something else you can

Old 12-24-2007, 02:33 PM
raz54

Default RE: help me get flying on christmas

What I do is change the battery, esc or charger connections so they all match. Then you don't need an adapter cord, just plug and play. Use a good high quality connector like deans Ultra or Power Poles.