Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

which motor to choose

Old 01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
gepic93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which motor to choose

I really just need some help deciding which motor is the best for me. Please don't bother to respond that this is a useless post. I need to know, from experience, if E-flite motors can live up to Atlas, Axi, or Electrifly motors in power. I really like the way E-Flite, Atlas, and Axi set up their motors. I can use Hobby Lobby's site to decide which motor to choose fairly easily, as I understand a little bit more than the basics of electric. I can also find the E-flite motor I need. I want to try a Rimfire or Ammo motor from Great Planes just because of their rep, but I don't know which one to choose, which leaves me to decide a different motor to use. It does seem like companies are trying to make finding a motor easier, though.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Andrew86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: which motor to choose

This might help:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=956

Cheers