Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

GWS Tiger Moth owners...please read.

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

GWS Tiger Moth owners...please read.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2002, 02:16 PM
rcav8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GWS Tiger Moth owners...please read.

Gee I never noticed, but my Lite Stick never had those either. For the LS I use as much as the little servos can provide. If you are an experienced flier then this will be no problem, and it won't be overly sensitive. Well at least the LS is that way
Old 09-17-2002, 03:09 PM
rcav8r

Originally posted by Dugster
I just set mine up on the inside hole on the elevator/rudder horns and the outside hole on the servo arm and figured TLAR (that looks about right), and it was..... Never thought about it before.
Yep... that will give you all it can give
Old 09-18-2002, 07:02 AM
rcav8r

As long as it doesn't hit the rudder. Actually I think I had to trim a little from the LS rudder so the elvator didn't hit.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:59 PM
rcav8r

Originally posted by StarLancer
So basically as much rudder throw as possible?
At least for the LS, this is true. Same for the elevator. I have flown a few moths and they appeared to fly just like my LS only a bit "heavier". I don't know how they were set up though.

If in doubt give it about 30 degrees. Not too much to get you in trouble, but you should still have enough control if this ends up being on the soft side. Then go from there.