Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Need help for new plane

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 02:04 PM
shnoba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help for new plane

I learned to fly on a zagi 400x and have flown some circuits with the LT 40 trainer(gas) but im really comfortable with the zagi and i think im ready for a new plane. I would like a plane that leaves the possibility for growth like being able to do loops and rolls. But of course i would like some speed to show those glow fliers what an electric can do at my club. But i would like a plane with ailerons elevator and rudder because ive only flown the zagi which has ailerons and elevator. But the problem is im moving to where there is no club soon and i would like to be able to fly it on my own. Also i would like it to be under 250 dollars for the whole set up not including the radio and charger which i already have.