Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Hobby Zone Commander...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 05:17 AM
Gear-Head
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby Zone Commander...

Hello everybody,

I have recently purchased my first plane which is a Hobby Zone Commander, it flew great the first day I had it, I was out buzzing around having a great time! Then a finch decided it was gonna show my Commander a thing or two, anyway I ended up chasing the finch right into the ground, which destroyed my wing, tail, bent the fueselage where the tail boom attaches, I didn't realize this and couldn't figure out why the silly thing would do nothing but nose dive (after I replaced tail and wing) Well now it once again flies but it seems it only want to make right hand turns, when I attempt a left it turns violently to the left which usually ends up in a unintended landing. Also on right hand turns it is sluggish to respond, left hand turns are NOW! Both control surfaces move the same distance and smooth. I am lost anybody wanna give me some advice?
Old 08-07-2003, 05:56 AM
3DFanatic
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby Zone Commander...

Erm?
Sounds like something maybe got put back on the plane crooked??
Did you re-check the balance??
Very odd...