Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Stryker and Mega 2 turn

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:21 PM
RCH Pilot
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stryker and Mega 2 turn

Hello all, I am considering a comeback to park flyers after a few years off. When I was flying then, I had a stryker setup with a Mega 4 turn (16-15-4 if I am not mistaken) and ran Thunder Power 3-cell 2100 lipos and a Phoenix 35 ESC. I would like to build another stryker, but faster than the previous one. How much of an increase in speed might I expect going from the 4 turn to the 2 turn? How about even going up to 4-cell? I know batteries have come so far in the last few years especially in terms of discharge rate. What kind of amps might I expect to be pushing with the 2 turn on 3 cells? I believe on the 4 turn I ran a 6x5.5 prop. Would that be the prop of choice for the 3 turn as well? Sorry for all the questions at once, but ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Zach