Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

night flight slow stick?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:11 AM
enkaarob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default night flight slow stick?

hey everyone. i am getting a slow stick for some slow night flying. A couple of my friends have sticks and love them and i am trying to make mine a different color. i want to paint it but i am curious as to what paint to use on the covering so that it will not "bubble". also curious if anyone how has been night flying could help me with the led setup. thanks
Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Fisher

Default RE: night flight slow stick?

enkaarob,

Krylon makes a foam safe spray paint called Short Cuts. You can get it at most craft stores. I have used it on all kindes of faom with no problems. Since the Slow Stick is already colored you may be able to get away with any spray paint. Just have to test it out on a small patch first. But I knwo the Short Cuts will work fine.

Krylon® Short Cuts® Aerosol Paints
Old 05-02-2008, 09:56 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Default RE: night flight slow stick?

Enka, try short cuts spray paint. For LED help check the Badius owners club thread. One of those guys has a ss with lots of led's. You'll want to just re ask the question rather than search.

Tim