Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

GWS P-51 Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 08:58 PM
NoMercy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GWS P-51 Help

I have the GWS p-51 plane. For some reason I cant get the landing gear in. Am I supposed to take the side of the rod that has an end pointing straight down/up and push it into the hole. That part sticks out about 2 cm. What do I do. Also where do I put the motor wires in when I glue the engine in. Thanks
Old 05-20-2003, 11:46 PM
BrandoUno
My Feedback: (2)

Default GWS P-51 Help

I had the same problem, so I simply drilled what I think is a 1.3mm or 1.5mm hole, right through the mount hole, and all the way to where I could feel the bit pressuring the foam on the top of the wing. They then went in fine. Don't worry about making the hole too "big", as your two screws per side will hold the gear on well.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default GWS P-51 Help

The MOTOR should slide on the motor mount stick, and the wires should snake in through a hole in the front of the fuselage, back into the radio/battery compartment. That's how all the GWS planes I've seen and assembled are arranged.