Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

A great completely indestructible plane for £20 ! Aero Jex!

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

A great completely indestructible plane for £20 ! Aero Jex!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
JackBiplane1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A great completely indestructible plane for £20 ! Aero Jex!

Hi, would like to tell you all about a fantastic little plane for young kids. It's called the Aero Jex and it's COMPLETELY indestructible! It flies really well, very fast and can reach quite good altitudes, but handles reasonably well too! It charges from the transmitter in just 5 minutes!!! and flies for 5-8. It is really simple to control, using a very simple flight control system ( push to climb pull to dive etc) It is powered by a 300 mah battery, and because of it's ultralight weight is a really good glider! I have had many 10-13 minute flights by climbing to a high altitude and cruising down to low altitude, and repeating this sequence! I have two and the only minor issue has been a broken battery pack that was replaced for only £ 2.99! But on Ebay you can buy a pretty much new, hardly used one for about £ 3-5. I just think that this plane deserves a bit more credit for what it is. I know it looks like a toy but Google Aero Jex and you will see loads of great reviews!
I would be interested to hear of any modifications! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86500.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	982197