Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

MS Composites Unique

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 07:52 PM
blk822

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MS Composites Unique

Well I bought a MS composites Unique plane and built it. the first flight on landing I noticed the foam(EPP) was coming apart behind the wing on the fuse. I wrote the company and they sent me another free of any charge. I was building the second one and thought I have this nice wing from the first and it already had the servos mounted in it why not use it in the new one??? So I did , then I though how about making a Bi plane.....???? So I did......I turned it into a Bi Plane and to day my good freind Arrownaughtic and I went flying and I maidened it. Flys very nice....and smooth. Had 4 good flights and landings and took her home all in one peice. A very nice plane even as a bi plane. Also when I built the plane I made some improvements over the original build plans. The plans wanted you to use string to run in the fuse and wing to make spars to stiffen the plane. I used Carbon fiber instead. Also reinforced the nose with some fiber glass meterial and carbon fiber spars also.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:40 AM
ArrowNaughtic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MS Composites Unique

I have seen this modified single wing plane flying both as a single and just yesterday as a biplane. Wow! Nice stable flying and predictable plane. Maybe you should show some before pics so those who are not familiar with what this is supposed to look like can see. Next time I am out with the camera i will get some vid of it and post a link.
Good job blk822! Very impresssive!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Of all the things I ever lost....................................... I miss my mind the most!