Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

T-28 and AR6000 RX

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 09:43 PM
gixxernoob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-28 and AR6000 RX

I just bought the T-28 PNP and I have a DX7 with an extra AR6000 rx that I will use on the plane. However I dont even know where to begin. Does anybody know how to set it up or where I can get info.? This is my first plane and dont know which servo goes to what channel. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Sully5047

Default RE: T-28 and AR6000 RX

Wow, that is quite a step for a first plane. Best advice I ever got was to go down to my local rc club and talk to an instructor. They also have builder advice and it is valuable. I wouldn't try the construction and maiden flight on that T-28 without some help if this is truly your first time. Nice setup though, good luck and good flying!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:48 PM
johnpcunningham

Default RE: T-28 and AR6000 RX

1) Set up your DX7 for Flaperon
2) Ailerons, Rudder, Elevator, and ESC servo connectors should plug in directly to the AR6000 - it is labeled on the RX
3) Test it out after connecting. You may need to do some servo reversing on your DX7, but after that, it should be good to go

JC