Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

gws zero

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 07:14 AM
strseantrent2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gws zero

anyone have any comments on flying and building this little plane?

Sean
Old 05-11-2003, 12:53 PM
scott88

Default gws zero

Yes I do Sean. This plane is the shiz! Make sure you use an 8.4V or higher battery with at least 350 mah. With that the Zero will do any tricks you can think of inverted, emalmens, loops, rolls, etc. Make sure you do a range check because the Zero goes pretty fast with a big battery. Have fun with it, I know I am!!!
Old 05-17-2003, 10:35 PM
XxNEALIOSzPLANESxX

Default gws zero

......Building tips scott88 building tips not bragging rights>!

well this plane is quit good in the air with an 8.4 pack in it. make sure you use rubberbands on the fusalage. It'll peal the paint off it you use tape,(ugly mess) Get all your settings right on the plane, keep the aileron settings low for the first few times, make sure the battery is sucure(foam from paking works great), get the cg perfect and just have fun!! you bought a great plane now unrip is awesome aerobatic purpose!