Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Compatible plane with 7.2V 600mAh battery pack

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Compatible plane with 7.2V 600mAh battery pack

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 06:47 PM
boss351
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compatible plane with 7.2V 600mAh battery pack

Hi,

I have a GWS E-Starter, and due to it, three battery packs of the same type - 7.2V 600mAh NiCd. These are the ones made up of 6 AA cells in a row.

Can anyone suggest some other Electric ARF's that I'd be able to carry on using the same battery packs.

Thanks,

Adam

PS. Yes this is a repeat post of the one I put in the Electric general discussion, hope to find an answer in one of these two boards.
Old 06-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Peter Khor
My Feedback: (4)

Within the GWS line, Beaver, Slow Stick. The warbird series will fly on the packs, but you'll have to build lite and take a little more care flying 'em as it'll be a tad under powered (make sure packs are freshly charged). The Zero will require a different pack configuration, but you packs should fit P-51 and the ME-109. If you can re-time your GWS motor or upgrade to the EPS-350C when it's available, the 6 cell packs would be plenty fine.
Old 06-01-2003, 07:37 PM
boss351
My Feedback: (6)

Thanks for the reply, do you know of any others? I was particularly wanting to make a bi-plane, something like the Sig Bristol or Wattage Sopwith Camel.