Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Park Flyers in Durham, NC

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM
fireman7875
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Park Flyers in Durham, NC

Ok, so I tried this thread on another site and didn't get a whole lot of response so I'll give it a whirl here.

I would like to know who flies small electrics in Durham, NC. Where do you fly? What do you fly? How often do you fly? I am new to electrics and the park flying "scene" so I am just trying to do a little networking. I am always interested in meeting other pilots, having more friends to fly with and finding new places to fly. If you would prefer, feel free to email me or PM me instead of posting here.

Thanks,
Brian
Old 09-04-2008, 12:28 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Park Flyers in Durham, NC

I know your old buddy Raymond has taken up crossdressing his models and powering them with electrons in a big way.
He has been doing a good bit of e-combat too.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:56 PM
fireman7875
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoa, whoa, whoa now Vic! Are you implying that I am doing the same? No, sir, not at all! There will be no transgendering in my hobby... I am starting with entirely new planes rather than molesting those that I already have. I resent your insinuation and, therefore bite my thumb at you!

I'm not sure that I have dived headlong into electric but I will admit that since I have discovered a new site close to home it is awfully convenient to stop by and kill a half hour or so. Not so much with glow, love 'em as I may. The refuse that soils the airframe so quickly kills the convenience aspect! Did a little flying today as a matter of fact and had a ball test flying my new SE-5.

I miss 'ol (not old; easy, boy) Raymond. I need to make it back out to the 1/2a flyin to see everybody! Yeah ok, Vic, I miss you too.

Brian
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You only need to touch one...LOL

Raymond has been completely smitten with fan fold foam and lekkies lately.