Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

3D Aerobatics with IPS

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 07:14 PM
goldguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Aerobatics with IPS

You just have to check out this one, 3D aerobatics using a GWS IPS motor/gear box and yes, that is the Lite Stick power system.

www.edogfight.com
Old 05-31-2003, 12:24 AM
angelo2600602

Well I already preordered mine,cant wait till i get mine,I will me using 2100mah Lipos on mine,I should get at least 30 min of 3d with that set up,+ it is 1/2 ounce lighter to boot

Edit:I thought the plave was using 700mha NMH but the plane uses Li-Po's,+ the motor is actually a IPS A,(not the dual)so after all even though thrust its barely 1 to 1,I might still get to fly at least 20 min of 3d with the stock set-up+even if you did not preorder,they should be available to the general public soon,since pre orders are being filled ,INCLUDING MINE,I JUST ORDERED THE WHOLE PACKAGE TONIGHT,YAHOOOOO
Old 06-03-2003, 02:22 AM
angelo2600602

Hey guys check this thread out:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...32#post1020532