Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

well i fixed my p51 and got a trainer

Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

well i fixed my p51 and got a trainer

Old 05-25-2003, 01:59 AM
mook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well i fixed my p51 and got a trainer

i fix my p51 this week and and i got a trainer the e-starter GWS im going to fly my p51 again this weeked i have no one to help me can someone give me some tips and what do you think about the e-starter GWS plane i need help bad and how do you set the "cg" on park flyer whats the best way to see you have it right the "cg"
Old 05-25-2003, 11:34 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont know about the e-starter but I like the GWS line so it should be a good flyer.....mark the fuselage at the cg with a marker and see if it balances straight on your 2 index finger tips when ready to fly.........its a low/mid winger so you may have to hold/test it upside down to check it.........Rog
Old 05-25-2003, 09:44 PM
darkside212
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,
I have an E Starter, and it is a really fun intermediate plane! It handles very nice and I can even do aileron rolls with it. Assembly isn't too tough but I do recommend using a 1180 prop, the stock 1080 just didn't seem to cut it. Good luck and enjoy!!