Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Brain Lapse - Help with Ailerons needed

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Brain Lapse - Help with Ailerons needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 03:32 AM
bzinfinity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brain Lapse - Help with Ailerons needed

I just got my T-28 Trojan. I've had several parkzone planes, but this one is freakin' sweet, by far my favorite and I haven't even flown it yet.

I am, however, in brain block right now trying to set up the radio.

If I push the right stick to the left (initiate left turn/bank) the left side aileron should deflect upwards, and the right side aileron should deflect downwards, correct?

I simply cannot remember which is which, and it is driving me insane.

Also - the front gear, is it supposed to sit offset to counter the prop torque, or is it supposed to sit in line with the fuse?

Thanks guys,

Bryan
Old 12-31-2008, 05:57 AM
Stuntpilot51

Default RE: Brain Lapse - Help with Ailerons needed

Brian,
You have the ailerons correct, the gear sit's in the center of the fuse, it's the engine alignment that has the right thrust in it.

Just remember when you raise the control surface that surface will be forced down and visa versa.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Sir Raleigh

As for the ailerons, just remember "The aileron will rise up to meet the stick". In other words, when you move the stick to the right, the right aileron will rise up to meet it, when you move the stick to the left, the left aileron will rise up to meet it.

Simple.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:50 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bzinfinity

I just got my T-28 Trojan. I've had several parkzone planes, but this one is freakin' sweet, by far my favorite and I haven't even flown it yet.

I am, however, in brain block right now trying to set up the radio.

If I push the right stick to the left (initiate left turn/bank) the left side aileron should deflect upwards, and the right side aileron should deflect downwards, correct?

I simply cannot remember which is which, and it is driving me insane.

Also - the front gear, is it supposed to sit offset to counter the prop torque, or is it supposed to sit in line with the fuse?

Thanks guys,

Bryan
test