Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone Servos

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Aientonni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone Servos

I have a simple question. Are the servos in a Parkzone P-51D and a Parkzone Stryker the same dimensions? I want to use my own Futaba transmitter for my Mustang but I have to change the servos to match my Hitec receiver to do so. Since the stock P-51D servos are "5-wire" I have to change them to a standard "3-wire". I've seen a picture of the Stryker servos on the Parkzone website and they look similar but they don't give any schematics. If they have the same sized servo case I could just fit them in without mods.

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Tyler P

Default RE: Parkzone Servos

Use these: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...g/2.7kg/.12sec

These are my favorite cheap replacement servos. They should be almost identical to the ParkZone ones. I used them in my HobbyZone Super Cub and in my ParkZone Corsair. They're a tiny bit bigger than the aileron servos in the Corsair, but they fit everywhere else. Just do a little foam trimming and you're good to go. For $5 you can't go wrong. They work extremely well, at least as well as the stock ones.

I have had one or two bad ones, so if you're ordering some, I'd order at least one extra, just in case you get a bad one. Again, for the price, you can't complain if you get a bad one now and again.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Aientonni

Default RE: Parkzone Servos

[quote]ORIGINAL: Tyler P

Use these: http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...g/2.7kg/.12sec

These are my favorite cheap replacement servos. They should be almost identical to the ParkZone ones. I used them in my...........

Hmmm...quite interesting. Since the dimesions are not the same as the current Parkzone servos I might not use them in my P-51D but I'm also building a Great Planes fullhouse sailplane that calls for six hs-81 Hitec servos. Thats quite a savings if I buy from them. I see that they are based in Hong Kong. Whats the shipping time and duty fees involved when ordering from them?

And thanks for the reference....I see they have alot of cheap priced RC products.