Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Aerobird 3 No Motor response ???

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Aerobird 3 No Motor response ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 12:44 PM
RCHeliAddicted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird 3 No Motor response ???

Hi! I just bought another Aerobird 3 on eBay to use it for spare parts. It was listed as no motor response and no left servo response. The servo problem was a easy fix, it was just unpluged from the control board but the motor runs just for 2-3 seconds and stops by itself. All motor conections looks good. The kit is like brand new condition and I would like to fix the motor problem. Does anybody knows what is the problem with the motor?.

The battery when I tested was full charge so it's not a battery problem. When I plug the battery the bips that the unit on the new Aerobird make are different than the bips on my old Aerobird 3.
Why?

Thank you very much in advance for any input you may have.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:38 PM
RedGN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerobird 3 No Motor response ???

The motor is fine. The receiver is the problem. I don't really know what the problem is but I think you may need a new receiver/esc.

Hope this helps