Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Wild R/C is the Best!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 06:03 PM
flipower
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wild R/C is the Best!!!

If any of you are thinking about getting an IFO, you should get it from them (www.wildrc.com). Their customer service is top notch.

I had a problem with one of my servos and it was causing the whole electrical system to malfunction. I orginally thought that I had a bad ESC so they replaced it free of charge.

After some more diagnostics I discovered that it was a bad servo. I just received a brand new servo in the mail today. I asked them if they wanted me to return the unopened ESC and they said that I can keep it for my troubles.

Now that is what I call good customer service!!!

I am still having trouble keeping this thing in the air (pilot error), but it is so much fun trying to tweak the plane to get it to fly better.

Keep up the good work Wild R/C!!!
Old 08-21-2003, 03:26 PM
ifoFLYA

ty soo mutch 4 that info dude i bought the mini ifo and its comin ion da mail email me er sumtin PM actually
Old 08-21-2003, 08:16 PM
Jason Beach
My Feedback: (4)

I agree, Wild RC's cust service is excellent. They were very easy to work with when I bought my IFO.

Jason