Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Eflite apprentice prob

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Shockdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eflite apprentice prob

when i come in to land and im at slow speeds the rudder kicks all by itself, i dont touch the rudder at all. Is anyone else having this problem?, and how can i fix this ,i have a dx6 radio
Old 11-25-2009, 09:44 PM
WJCJR1

Default RE: Eflite apprentice prob

Shockdriver does it do thsi only in flight or on the ground as well.

If only in flight check to see you that you rudder servo is not loose in it's pocket. I always glue my servos in with Epoxy, yes tough to get out for replacement or trensferring to a idfferent model but that rubber poly glue can work loose.

If that is tight check to see with your hand on the rudder if when you actaute the servo the rudder is moving with the servo. If there is a lapse here you can have a broken tooth on a gear in the servo.

If that is ok check your connection at the rudder and inspect the clevis to rudder mounting pad area. A piece could be broken.

IF all the connections are tight and nothing loose then vhrvk the RX wiring make sure this is plugged in solid, check wires as well, although I doubt this.

Lastly then there's the TX/RX check the other stuff first then PM me your results, we'll get you figured out!

Wayne
Old 11-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Shockdriver

Default RE: Eflite apprentice prob

yes it is only when it is airborn and only at low speeds high speeds are no problem i will check all your suggestions adn get back to you, thanks

Taylor