Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

beaver and estarter

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 11:41 AM
djenan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beaver and estarter

what s the difference between the estarter and beaver, as my hshop only has the beaver and pico ?
Old 07-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Arrow>>-->

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beaver and estarter

The E-Starter has many improvments over the Beaver. Much Sstronger wing for one. Much beefier landing gear and stronger wheels. Takes the same motor as the Beaver. I only have limited experience with the Beaver but the E-Starter is a very stable flying plane. It is very reponsive on 3 channels and is probably just a bit quicker than the beaver because of the wing.

My son has tried on purposed severls times to tip stall his E-Starter and it just won't do it ( at least his does not). it just keep on climbing. It floats forever. He has to be careful on landings because he always seems to overshoot the landing spot because the plane just want to keep on gliding.

Hope this helps a bit.