Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 08:17 PM
scott216

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub

I have a couple of Hobbyzone Mini Super Cubs. I have a problem where the propeller frequently slips on the prop shaft because it's hard to get a tight squeeze between the hex nuts on either side prop. The problem is the nut and prop shaft fit is somewhat sloppy and the nuts will slip on the threads. Also the threads are easily damaged on the prop shaft. It feeels like the nut is a little loose on the prop shaft. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Scott

Old 05-09-2010, 08:29 PM
hamburgrd
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub

measure the size of the shaft and see if you can find a prop saver to fit it. They are very cheap and no nuts to worry about. If you have a hobby shop near you they should be able to set you up.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:15 PM
scott216

Default RE: Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub

I put a brushless motor on and it came with a prop saver.  The prop saver is a great idea and works great.