Is the NSRCA website broken ???

Notices

Is the NSRCA website broken ???

Old 08-08-2013, 08:32 AM
desertrider49
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the NSRCA website broken ???

I can't log onto the NSRCA website and have checked my user name, and recieved a new password. Also noticed there has been no one logged on (except for Jonathan Carter yesterday, but then he's magical). The new K-factor is there and I like to read it on line, it takes several weeks to get it by snail mail.

Regards,
Randy
Old 08-08-2013, 08:51 AM
jonlowe
My Feedback: (12)

We are experiencing password issues on our website. I cannot log in either. However, the NSRCA secretary posted the following on the NSRCA mailing list: Since there are so many that cannot log in, I have decided to put this issue and only this issue on our website without the need to log in. Derek and I (mainly Derek thanks to links he sent me) have found the problem where an update to our software has caused 60 plus identifiers to all be changed to "0" in the database. Derek will have to change them all back to their proper keys or we will have to recover from a backup which could potentially lead to lost information.

Simply click on the following link and you can save the pdf of this month's K Factor. I realize some of you are not paid members but maybe this will entice you to rejoin. We miss you and all!

www.nsrca.us/downloads/aug13.pdf
Old 10-16-2013, 08:27 AM
cwrr5
My Feedback: (32)

Jon, website still messed up? I'm trying to register/join, but once I fill everything out - nothing. It just tells me to log in/register on the next screen, but when I try try, it doesnt work.
I have my username/password correct, tried on multiple computers & phone, still no luck. Is there a phone number I can call to join?
Old 12-20-2013, 01:19 PM
LOturbine

Same here.. I am new and trying to join and pay dues and it won't let me..