Notices

Seb Art USA

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 08:09 PM
Neilbo4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seb Art USA

All,

I know many of you in the US (myself included) have been disappointed with the lack of availability pertaining to Seb Art products through the current distributor (JR Americas). I am in contact with Seba and we are working on getting the first container of Seb Art products to the US - I will be operating under the name "Seb Art USA".

In the meantime, I have setup a Facebook page @SebArtUSA and will be putting together a website. If there are airframes/parts you would like to order, please send me an email. The first container is not finalized yet so I can add additional items.

Stay tuned for updates!

Neil
[email protected]
443-961-7050

Old 10-16-2018, 04:46 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

You getting the jet stuff in as well, Avanti and L39 specifically?
Old 10-16-2018, 05:24 AM
Neilbo4

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
You getting the jet stuff in as well, Avanti and L39 specifically?
For the first shipment, I am planning on bringing in some of the EDF jets (Mini Avanti & Mini L39). The rest of the shipment (as it currently stands) would be catered towards pattern - Mythos (30E, 50E, 125E), Miss Wind, Prometheus Bipe (50E, 2M), Prometheus Mono (2M).

As I mentioned, if there is something specific you would like, please shoot me an email or give me a call. Happy to add items to the container.

Neil
[email protected]
443-961-7050
Old 10-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Neilbo4

As of right now, I am planning on bringing in the following pattern planes in the first container:

Mythos 30E
Mythos 50E
Mythos 125E
Miss Wind
Prometheus 50E
Prometheus Mono 2M
Prometheus Bipe 2M

I will be offering all of these airframes at a 25% discount for pre-orders only. If you would like pricing information or have questions, please send me a PM, email, or give me a call.

Neil
[email protected]
443-961-7050
Old 10-21-2018, 05:58 AM
Neilbo4

Website is live! www.sebartusa.com

A couple notes:

- The online store, specifically the checkout process, is still being updated. To take advantage of the pre-order discounts, please continue emailing me so I can get you the discounted price

- Main payment method is Paypal. For those that do not have a Paypal account, there is an option to "Pay with Credit/Debit Card" within the Paypal landing page

- Shipping prices shows in the online store are ESTIMATES. Actual shipping prices will be accessed prior to airframes leaving the warehouse