Notices
Polks Hobby Tracker Radio Support, hosted by Lewis Polk

just got my tracker II

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 03:53 PM
jcole43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got my tracker II

i just received my tracker II the software version is 1.30 should there be an update that i should get? also i had the battery cover open looking at the battery,it is quite hard to get the battery plugged back in when you have fatfingers but anyway as i turned the transmitter over to access the battery hatch i heard a faint rattle when i un plgged the battery and turned it up a small metal pin approximately 1/16 in diameter and 3/8 inch long fell out thought the holes in the case in the battery compartment . the system seems to be functioning properly and range checks fine should i send it in for a checkup?
Old 08-19-2003, 04:08 PM
lewispolk

Default Broken Pin

I don't think you should fly it without having us check it out. It's probably OK, but it's worth a look see. Did you buy it from us directly?

Either way send us an e-mail with your address and we will pick it up to be looked at.

Yours truly,
Lewis Polk
Old 01-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Eindecker_pilot

Default RE: Broken Pin

What did the loose pin turn out to be? How's your Tracker II system working now?
Old 01-10-2004, 10:46 PM
lewispolk

Dear All,

The latest version of the software is 1.32 and this is a good point to upgrade. We have no reported complaints with this version and will freeze this other than future added features.

Yours truly,
Lewis Polk
Old 01-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Warjet
My Feedback: (327)

I sent you an email this morning, thought I would try to close the loop here also. Got the Tracker II system in a trade, claims never used by the previous owner. The software version comes up 1.29. What is the procedure for updating? If I have to send it in to you, what is the charge for upgrade and is there any charge for checking the system out while you have it? The manual has a 5/01/03 date on the cover. Thanks! Tim Spence
Old 01-16-2004, 07:52 AM
lewispolk

There is no charge for the upgrade to 1.32. Just get it to us and we will return it promptly. Just put a letter in to explain that you want version 1.32installed.

All the best,
Lewis Polk
Old 03-23-2004, 01:15 PM
imajeff

Default software version

Is there a description somewhere to see how I would benefit from upgrading software from V 1.31 to 1.32 ?
Old 03-23-2004, 01:19 PM
imajeff

Default RE: just got my tracker II

I wonder if there is an easy fix for this...
I just got my order. I find that the Horz trim on the right stick is physically off center. That is indicated because the "beep" to show when the trim is centered, does not happen at the center (where the mechanical notch is). I have to push the trim slightly left to hear the centered "beep".
Old 03-23-2004, 02:32 PM
lewispolk

Default RE: just got my tracker II

If the trim is mechanically off then send it to us to correct. It's impossible to determine a cause and fix without us working with it. If it's brand new then e-mail us at johng@polkshobby for a pickup by UPS.

Yours truly,
Lewis Polk