Notices
Polks Hobby Tracker Radio Support, hosted by Lewis Polk

Version 1.35

Old 04-23-2004, 04:08 PM
lewispolk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Version 1.35

Dear All,

I intend to post software changes here in the future, so you can keep up to date. The current version as of this week is 1.35 and the major change is software to extend battery life and the handling of the battery management when battery runs low.

Obviously, our repair department noticed some returns with such a problem and our engineers immediately made a change. If this hasn't been a problem for you then no need to update. If you think you have a tx battery problem send it in for a free upgrade.

By the way, our repair department is very lonely as we rarely get repair returns now that the product is mature.

All the best,
Lewis Polk
Old 04-24-2004, 09:27 PM
air mail rcu

Default RE: Version 1.35

Thats great to know Lewis. I used my Tracker II for 1 year And I am very pleased with it .
I sent mine in for the upgrades A couple of days ago. I really didn't want to, but it did need the
upgrades. Is there anyway I can track it back to me with FEd EX?

Thanks
By the way say hi to John Gill for me. He was great at Toledo. A real pleasure to talk to.

Terry Wisniewski
Old 04-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Lewis Polk

Default RE: Version 1.35

Dear Terry,

We can give e-mail you a tracking number at the time of shipment, but only if you included it with your repair. If not, send it to me a [email protected].

Yours truly,
Lewis Polk