Notices
Polks Hobby Tracker Radio Support, hosted by Lewis Polk

Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Rick2510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed

Hi,Just wondering if someone can help.Bought a Walkera 4 channel helicopter,with a mode 2 transmitter,and have been using it on FMS.Then I bought another Walkera helcopter and it came with a mode1 transmitter,having a bit of a problem with the first,turn everything on and the servos will not stop moving and when they do they just lock....any help with that would be great! But I want to fly the other one with the other transmitter(as I have been practising,with the throttle on the right) as I said both Walkera so how do I change the freqency and channel and reverse sticks,from one to the other if possible.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:47 PM
skypilit
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Help needed

First you might have to open the back of the tx and switch the wires from the gimbal going to the board. Most of the ones I have seen just unplug and plug back in to a different socket. You might have to play around a bit to get the right stick movement on the right channel. After that, switch the ratcheting mechanism with the spring and VOILA!! new stick mode. As for the freq ch number, just switch the crystals. Make sure they are on the same freq.

skypilit
my hanger:[link=http://skypilit.rcuniverse.com]skypilit.rcuniverse.com[/link]
Old 10-24-2006, 12:54 PM
[email protected]

Default RE: Help needed

[Hi , I'm new to electric and I have a couple of questions don't know if you can help but here goes------ 1- can you use a higher amp esc than is required for a particular application ie if you need a 9amp will you cause a problem using a 30 amp ( these are all pertaining to brushless motors) I know you can't use less for more but I'm not sure about more for less.

2- what are the ramifications of tying a 1200 and a 1250 lipo packs together ( both 3 cell) would appreciate any input I can get

aguisribob