Notices
Polks Hobby Tracker Radio Support, hosted by Lewis Polk

Software update question

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 12:15 AM
strato911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Software update question

Mr. Lewis - it feels strange to be posting a question here when I'm ussually the first to answer everyone elses questions, but you're the only one who can help me out.

This fall / winter, I will be sending you my Tracker for the software update(s) to fix flapperon function and also for the frequency and shift to be associated with the model #.

How difficult would it be to re-implement the IPD failsafe which was removed during development? Was this part of the Tracker programming, or was it integrated into the Seeker? If I need to send in the Seeker as well, that isn't a problem. I would send them both at the same time.
Old 06-10-2003, 02:41 AM
Lewis Polk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Software update question

Dear Dennis,

Frankly, we have run out of memory room in the chip, so we chose this feature to leave out. Just no choice to include it with the other flaperon, butterfly and crow features added. A Sophie's choice, but the IPD is rarely used and we made the choice this way.

All the best,
Lewis Polk