Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

VoiceLapFree iPhone/iPod vocal stopwatch

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:45 PM
AndreaT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VoiceLapFree iPhone/iPod vocal stopwatch

Hello all,
i' m here to announce the release of the first vocal stopwatch for the iPhone/iPod. Whit R/C racer in mind i' ve developed this application. How many time you need to time yourself but noone can help you and you can't hand the stopwatch meantime you are driving ?
Well, now you can... once the chrono start you can take lap time just shouting in the phone mic. It' s totally free and you can give it a try, i' m pretty sure you will be happy with it.
In the near future i'm in program to develop somenthing more complex, with driver name, memorize session and post it on a dedicated server but befor it i want to evaluate if it' s really usefull or not.
re">
This is the link of the iTunes Appstore where you can find it :
itunes.apple.com/us/app/voicelapfree/id418785862

thanks
Andrea Terzani